Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Playing Tee golf

Hurray !! Coach Kennel and assistant Stu are teaching us how to play golf.

First we warmed up by hopping through the hoops.We had to hop inside the hoops and if we missed a hoop we  have to  do some push ups.After that we played baseball.I had to hit the ball and run to the hoop with  the stick to get a goal.My team lost two rounds.When we finished , we  had to sit down under the tree .Coach  Stu told us what is courtesy meant. It mean to let others go before you.

Lastly we shook coach Stu  hand  and I said ,''Thank you for teaching me how to play Golf.''

I like Golf because it is my favourite sport.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Uinisieti,
    I like the way that you have used your punctuations because it clearly organises your writing. I play golf with my dad sometimes as well. What do you enjoy about golf?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.