Pages

Tuesday 10 November 2015

My best holiday ever?

Image result for Indian gateIn the holidays, I went to watch my cousin performed at  the Indian gate for  Miss India 2015.

When she was up on stage  me, nana, aunty, and my little cousin cheered for her. She performed 3 different kinds of dance.It  was a Tongan dance, a salsa , and the last one was a hip hop.When she finished dancing , 3 Indian men also danced and my cousin and I shouted go!go!

When my cousin dance, all her friends from the University  cheered   and shouted .My  aunty  took  our photos.When it was finished me and my cousin danced around,again  my aunty took the video of us dancing.

We all have a really great time.We  went home and ate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.