Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

I wish I can find gold at my school!


We are using De Bono’s six thinking hats to help us develop our critical thinking skills.


What suggestions and ideas do we have?
What are the key facts?
We should give the money to the poor people.
Give money to the other poor people in other countries.
Stash of gold found in safe.
What are the good things about it?
How do we feel about it?
Give it to families who have no places to stay or no food and water.
I feel worried because the money might get stolen.
What things will we need to think about?
What problems might we have?
What are they going to do with the money?
How will they decide?
They might find it hard to make a decision about what to do with the money.
learning Intention: We are learning to develop our critical thinking skill. 
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I answer the six De Bono thinking hat questions about the secret stash of gold found in a safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.