Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Wow it's Term 3!

Wow its Week 5 Term 3 2018 ! Talofa Lava everyone, 
I am a year 7 student of St Patrick's School, next year I am going to step up and become a year 8 student and take the responsibility to become a good role model to younger students of our school. As a year 7 student, i'm nervous but excited to step up and take the challenges as a year 8 student next year of 2019 and to become the best person I can be. I love sports especially rugby league, my favorite subject is Religious - Education and Reading.

I love to create and share, Please follow my learning journey!

1 comment:

  1. Life is full of challenges and Opportunities Eti, facing these can make you feel nervous but life itself is full of challengers and these can also be exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.