Pages

Tuesday 19 March 2019

First time ever making a glittery dark green play dough?

On the 18th of March 2019, my group and I made glittery dark green play dough for St Patrick’s Day as a class. We were given all the ingredients by our teacher and then we got into work. We wore hygienic surgical  gloves to mix the food colouring into all the dry ingredients to get the dark green colour of our dough. Then we used sparkly green glitter to shine the green dough.

Afterwards, my group and I formed different shapes and sizes, not only that but also formed the dough into a long slithery spiral to create a maze game. We used a white foam polystyrene ball and a coloured straw to blow the ball around our difficult maze game. I found the maze difficult because, it was hard for my foam ball to go up the ramps that my group have made and through the little door.


I had such a fun time making play dough, not only because it was my first time but forming the dough into a spiral with my classmates.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Uinisieti, it's Pyper here from St Patrick's School in Greymouth. I really like what you have done here!! I think this is a really good piece of learning. You put in a lot of detail, you made it a good font/colour, and you added in a photo to go with it. But maybe next time you could record over the top of it so people don't have to read it. (just a suggestion) The other day for science we made slime and oobleck. Great piece of learning!!!

    Blog ya later!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.