Pages

Monday 10 June 2019

Term 2 Blog Profile

Kia Ora everyone, my name is Eti and I attend St Patrick’s School. I am a sister of 7 siblings including me. I am a Tongan, Fijian, British on my mum’s side and Samoan on my dad’s side. My favourite thing to do is play sports, especially when I play rugby because I like to tackle my brothers.
This year I have learnt a lot, such as reasons why St Patrick’s School should become a Nude food and what causes people to have diabetes,  impaired brain development and could most likely affect your health. I am good at playing sports, such as basketball, rugby, touch and tag, I  also enjoy spending every moment I have with my family including having the fun times we have together. My challenge for this year is to have a scholarship so that when I grow up I can become a rugby player or to be in the NZ Army and learn how to build houses and looking after our Nation.
What i’m looking forward to this year is to become a rugby player and to  follow the footsteps of my mum and dad. My dad also inspires me, giving me the confidence and courage to never give up in what I want to do and to achieve my goals. I am also looking forward to inspire those who wants to follow their dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.