Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Holidays

Image result for bounce and beyondHave you Been to Bounce and Beyond ? I have because I went there with my uncle and cousins during the school holiday.When I got in Bounce and Beyond I took off my shoe and I went rock climbing with my friends.After that I played on the tractor jumping castle two times.

Then they called us to come inside so we can sing a happy birthday song to my friend from church.We ate some delicious food like sushi ,kumara , potato and some Filipino food.

Later on I rode on the tractor again.I was happy and having so much fun.Best best day ever with my  family and friends.I wish that we could do more things together as one big family.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Uiniseti,
    I like the way you used the adjectives in your writing because it makes it interesting. I went to a place called Jump which is a trampoline park in the holiday. What do you enjoy doing on your birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.