Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

My Last day of Badminiton

Image result for i love badmintonLast Friday Rm.5L went to the hall to play Badminton.
First we did some warm ups .We played stuck in the mud.We had two taggers and they were Punipuao and Vaughan .They tried to tag someone and then they have to frieze.When Punipuao tagged me I had to frieze. Then Lupe came and clap under my leg, then I was free to go.

Next, we  played rally wave. We have to be in a group of six, then we started to play.Me and Mana was the first one to play against  each other.I hit the shuttle high and Mana couldn't hit it back to me. I beat Mana on the first round.Then me and Mana kept on playing.

Lastly, we all thank  Coach Ben.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Uinisieti,
    I like the way you describe your movements. They are called verbs. I like to play badminton because you get to use a racket. What did you like about badminton?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.