Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Auckland Live trip

At Auckland town hall I watched a group of talented dancers.I saw  them  creating spirals, shapes , pattern and rolling over dance moves.Then they performed a haka .They also taught us three actions of  the haka.

Next I used the the ipad to look at the bird houses.I saw birds with different colours flying around the bird house. 

My next activity was amazing.Me and  my friends  dialled a number that was on a big screen and different kinds  of people appeared on the screen.Then we had to blow on the speaker of the phone and the hair of the person on the screen moved and get blown away as if it was real.

After  that we all went to the Herald theatre to watch a show.There were 4 actors two boys and two girls.One of the girls was a narrator.The story was about making electricity for the village. They pretended that the smoke was their fart.They asked us lots of questions about how to make electricity.

The part I liked best was when the girl made a fart noise then smoke came out.
Lastly, we got on the bus and went back to school.
I had the best trip ever.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.