Pages

Friday 31 July 2015

How could Adults be better

I believe that adults could be better if they stop fighting because their children might copy them.

I really think that adults should listen to their children when they are telling something important and especially when they have problems.

I believe that adults should stop drinking alcohol because their children  might copy them and they will become alcoholics.


I really think that adults should stop smoking in front of kids because it can affect their health.

I believe that adults should not smack their children when they do something wrong.They can discipline their children by telling them to go to the room for a time out and think about the wrong things that they did.

I believe that adults should not steal other people's belongings because the police might caught them and then they will go to prison.

Adults should always show good examples for the young children to follow.

Learning Intentions-W.A.L.T.....To persuade my reader and write a recount of my experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Uinisieti,
    I like the way you wrote about the habits that adults tend to break. My parents break those habits a long time ago. Why did you want to write a persuasive writing about adults' habits?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.