Pages

Monday 31 August 2015

Living in the moon! Yes? or No?

Image result for moonI think I want to stay in the moon because I can find other materials that I don't know about  in the moon.I want to live in the moon so  I can explore it.

I want to live in the moon because we can float and jump really high there.I think I want to live in the moon because you can  see the solar system and its planets.I think I should live in the  moon because even though there is no water,air or wind you can still bring your own food to eat.

I should live in the moon because it is close to earth and I can visit earth whenever I want to. 

L.I.Walt... Write a persuasive writing 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good piece of writing Eti with many good points of why you would like to stay on the moon. Keep up the amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.