Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

I love going to the night market!

In the holidays my family and I went to the night market in Pakuranga to buy food for us to eat for dinner.

First my aunty and my cousins came over to our house to get canned goods for my my baby cousins  birthday celebration the following day.

When my cousins left my aunty told us that she will take us to the night market .We left our house immediately before aunty changed  her mind. We were all feeling excited!

At the night market my sister and I bought teriyaki chicken and fried rice for us to share. My aunty bought my brothers and my little sister to chicken and rice for them to share as well.

While we were  getting our food, we heard people singing karaoke on the other side near the hat collection store.

Later on, we asked our aunty if she would take us to her house so we could play with her puppy.

My favourite part of the day was when we were playing with my auntie's puppy because he is so cute!

Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, the events and a conclusion about my holiday.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.