Pages

Wednesday 15 March 2017

The movie was very interesting!

During the holidays, my family and I went to the movies and we watched a movie called Ballerina because my little sister had joined ballerina class.

First we went  to the warehouse to buy snacks to eat and drinks as well so that we can enjoy it if we get thirsty.


When we arrived at the movie theatre, my 
aunty and I went to pay for our tickets, then we went to the children's toy shop and  look at  toys.


Soon it was time for us to go and watch our movie  and it was exciting for us.  At the theatre,  my sister and I ran to our seats and the movie soon started playing.


While we were watching our movie, I fell asleep because it was a long movie  then my aunty woke me up because the funny part was  about to screen.


Finally the movie finished and we all packed up our things then we headed back home.


My favourite part of the day was when the little girl ran away while the men in the scooter tried to catch the little girl but they kept on crashing into the walls.


Learning Intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.

Success Criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, the events and a conclusion about my holiday.
Image result for movie theatre transparent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.