Pages

Friday 22 February 2019

All About Me !!

Kia Ora everyone, my name is Eti and I attend St Patrick’s School. I am a sister of 7 siblings including me. I am a Tongan, Fijian, British on my mum’s side. My favourite thing to do is play sports, especially when I play with my brothers because I like it when I tackle them. My dad inspires me, giving me the confidence and courage to never give up in what I want to do.


My challenge for this year is to have a scholarship so that when I grow up I can become a rugby player. This year I have learned a lot, such as how to say Jehovah, God and Jesus not only in Samoan, but in other languages. I enjoy playing with my friends and playing rugby.

What I’m looking forward to this year is to become a rugby player and to follow the footsteps of my mum and dad. The person who inspires me is my dad. My dad has always been there for me ever since I was little girl. I am also looking forward to inspiring the juniors into doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.